My girlfriends are coming over tonight for a bit of a chat, too much food and ‘the devil wears prada’.
Now each of us if bringing something to eat (hence the too much food!) and i cannot wait to discover what the others will bring!
On my side, I prepared a few dips (hummus, avocado and tuna) and veggies to dip with and some goat’s cheese and marinated tomatoes cupcakes..they look wui delicious so I wanted to share the recipe with you!
Ingredients for 12 cupcakes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup oil (i used the oil that that tomatoes were packed in!)
- 1/2 cup milk
- small log of goat’s cheese
- small jar of marinated tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and finally eggs in a large bowl
- Gradually add the oil and then milk
- Add the tomatoes and goat’s cheese (or do as I did and put them in the cupcake molds so that everyone has a fair share of ingredients!)
- Bake for about 18 minutes…well as usual it depends on your oven!!