At lunch i discovered my fridge was quite poor in fresh products so i did what i do best: scavenged stuff out of my cupboards!
i found a salmon fillet in a can, some vacuum sealed steamed lentils, leftover red onion, lemon and fresh goat cheese. So i put it all together and made a salad!
I love lentils and they are so good for you this makes for a complete meal. If i had a few tomatoes it would have added color and vitamins but oh well!
Ingredients for 2 hefty servings (as a meal)
- 1 pack vacuum sealed lentils or 1 big can of lentils, drained
- 1 salmon fillet in a can (or fresh, even better! only slightly cooked)
- 1 smear of fresh goats cheese (totally optional)
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt, pepper, EVOO, vinegar to taste
- Mix all ingredients gently so as not to break the lentils
- Devour, all care for the precious lentils be gone!