I came accorss a recipe that immediately caught my eye today so since i had the ingredients i decided to make it; right then and there!
Well not literally since i was at the office but since i’m lucky enough to go home over lunch breaks i made it at lunch for tonight’s supper.
It is a carrot/ coral lentil soup and it looks like sun in a bowl so i can’t wait to taste it! It was really quick to make and since i made my lunch at the same time i did not lose any of my valuable lunch time!
- 200g coral lentils (greedily, i put more)
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1l water
- cumin, curry, salt, pepper, garlic powder
- put everything in a pot and cook for 30min (10 min if pressure cooker)
- blend and enjoy!
- i added dried parsley after blending for a bit of visual interest
Have a good hump day everyone!